Our clients are entrepreneurs, leaders and organizations that are called to make a significant difference in the world.
To learn about our clients and the results they report, you are welcome to browse these links:
Our programs are for you if you are touched by a deep heartfelt calling to make a difference in the world. Financial rewards and success are not satisfying enough, because you long for greater meaning and contribution. It's time to expand your impact and contribute to the emerging paradigm shifts in the world -- to touch many more lives on individual and collective levels. Yet, the way forward is not clear.
These are the kinds of challenges our clients face and we resolve:
- Lack of clarity
- You don't have a clear vision of how to make the difference that calls you
- An abundance of options leave you confused
- Getting from where you are now, to where you want to be, feels overwhelming with the inner and outer resources available to you
- Inner conflict
- Fears, self-doubts and stressful beliefs keep you from moving forward
- Conflicting inner agendas create a push-pull between the new direction and the status quo
- Multiple priorities
- You are so skilled at responding to external demands that you've been neglecting your own purposeful priorities
- You don't have an effective way of managing all the competing priorities that matter to you
- Lack of balance
- It doesn't seem possible to enjoy financial success and meaningful work at the same time
- Work/life balance seems like an unrealistic fantasy
Cognition Global Concepts
Speaking Circles International
True Purpose Institute
Amoveo Mundi (formerly Global True Purpose)
Company of Experts
Neetek Systems Integration
Golden Gate Center for Spiritual Living
The Berkner Group
Beclyn Group Recruiting
Modern Organic Interiors
Blue Summit Consulting
Hayes Marketing & Communications
- A department head for a global corporation felt frustrated by her inability to speak out with her intuitive insights. She didn't feel comfortable expressing her wisdom within the prevailing corporate culture, yet knew she had much to contribute to creating innovations for a better world. Like many clients we work with, this executive felt a split between her business identity and her spiritual truth. After receiving clarity of purpose, inner alignment, and the courage to step up to the mission calling her, she found doors opening which led to a promotion as the director of a new research center. In this new position, she was able to start influencing the direction of the entire global company.
- Burnout from a high-tech career led an engineer to re-evaluate
his work choices. After clarifying his calling he developed a plan to start a consulting
business that expressed his expertise yet allowed him to choose his
own hours and projects reflecting his deepest values. He then was
in the satisfying position of turning down job offers due to the success
of his business.
- A company founder was miserable and in shock after being fired by his own board. Through our work together he was able to improve his communication and anger management skills. He discovered his life purpose and used that guiding principle as a lens to evaluate several new business opportunities. At the same time, he was able to see that his previous company was indeed no longer purposeful. From this new level of understanding, the entrepreneur launched a new company that fully expressed his deeper purpose.
- An unfulfilled management consultant who wanted to reorient his business needed a new focus and brand identity. He uncovered his calling, developed a different line of services, and from that exploration created a new business name, logo and tagline. He then developed and executed a marketing plan that included a website, newsletter and blog. His schedule quickly became fully booked for several months ahead.
- A minister struggled to distinguish her pastoral care program for the public. Her services included various forms of counseling and ritual services, but she felt pulled in too many directions. Then she learned from her inner wisdom that her gift was "to create the sacred in every moment," which provided a beautiful unifying brand for all the work that she did as well as new language for her website. It was fulfilling for her to learn that she did not have to give up anything she loved to have a focus for her services.
- An executive director of a struggling non-profit learned time management and life balance skills as well as boundary setting. With this foundation plus the addition of a business plan, she was able to bring a new level of clarity, focus, and direction to her leadership team and organization.
- An executive felt a calling to become a peace practitioner, but was worried about the viability of this possible professional direction. Through deep and detailed inquiry into her life purpose with her trusted source of inner guidance, she saw that it was indeed time to start making the shift. She also learned that it could come through a sensible step-by-step transition plan without sacrificing her financial security. The executive decided to cut back her hours and use her transferrable skills to support the nonprofit organization that she loved so that it and her new practice could grow, allowing a number of years to find the perfect balance that honored all her values.
- A small business owner knew he needed to delegate more so that he could focus on opportunities to grow the business. He learned how to communicate effectively as a leader and empower his staff to take on more responsibility. He hired an office manager who started systematizing the business in a new operations manual, so that he was no longer needed to supervise on a daily basis.
- A personal trainer with ADHD needed focus and follow-through to rebuild his practice and keep his sales pipeline full. With guidance he designed several customized systems that included the areas of time management, lead management, referral partnerships and client intake processing. With the addition of a new logo and tagline plus fresh marketing materials, his client load turned around within a few months.
You are welcome to contact us for more information or to schedule a complimentary initial consultation. Appointments are available by phone or Skype from our main office in Marin County, San Francisco Bay Area, California and other locations throughout the United States.